This class is offered several times a year. It's a 4-week interactive Zoom class, led by Joey & Carla Link. In this class you will learn about the 4 temperaments and how they interact with each other in both positive and negative ways. You and your kids can build on the strengths of your temperaments while learning how to manage the weaknesses of each temperament to have enjoyable relationships with each other and to fulfill God’s purpose for your life.
To register for the class follow these steps:
1. Purchase the 4 Week Zoom Temperament Class (this page). This includes the class registration fee, Temperament book and access to the Temperament Video Streaming Site (Thinkific).
2. Login to the Temperament Streaming Site with the information emailed to you from Thinkific after you purchase the class.
3. Once you have completed steps 1 & 2, please fill out the registration form here: https://form.jotform.com/ParentingMadePractical/temperament-class
You are not registered until all 3 steps have been completed.
We look forward to having you join us!
Joey and Carla Link have been teaching on temperaments for over 25 years. The 4 temperaments - Choleric, Melancholy, Sanguine and Phlegmatic are the God-given part of your personality. Joey and Carla share how your temperament affects you, your marriage and your relationship with your kids. The Link’s work through real-life scenarios to demonstrate how temperaments can adversely impact these relationships if the weaknesses of one’s temperament blend is not managed well. You will learn practical ways you, your spouse and your kids can manage your temperaments to become the person God created and designed each of you to be.
This is a 4-part video series,
“How Temperaments Impact You, Your Spouse & Your Kids”
- What Are Temperaments and Where Do They Come From?
- How Temperaments Affect Your Marriage
- Working with Your Child’s Temperament
- How Temperaments Interact Between You and Your Children
Session 1 - 25 minutes
Session 2 - 47 minutes
Session 3 - 49 minutes
Session 4 - 39 minutes